Sporlan offers a complete line of normally-open and normally-closed solenoid valves, in a full range of voltages and frequencies, so we have the right valve for almost any job.
Product features include:
- Extended copper connections.
- Reduce installation time.
- No need to disassemble when brazing, reducing the risk of refrigerant leaks.
- Proven synthetic materials ensure precise control and lasting valve-seat tightness.
- Thorough testing and inspection processes throughout production.
- R-410A models available in most sizes.
- 100% UL listed and CSA approved.
Sporlan has provided sound engineering principles and unequalled craftsmanship to produce high quality solenoid valves and other flow control devices for the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning industry for over 80 years. The standard line of Sporlan Solenoid Valves may be employed in the design of most commercially available CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerant systems. Specialized solenoid valves have been designed which are suited for use in subcritical CO2 applications.
The purpose of this program is to familiarize wholesaler personnel with Sporlan Solenoid Valves. Knowledge of these valves will help them deal more effectively with questions and problems that they encounter while assisting their contractor customers. Although some education regarding the theory of operation of the Solenoid Valve within the refrigeration system is important to provide understanding of identification methods and proper selection criteria; it is not the purpose of ChillSkills to present an in-depth study of these principles. This information may also be found in Sporlan literature available at Sporlanonline.com.